All of our orders have a free shipping option and are subject to our Return Policy
Learn more about our Mouthpieces
- Silver Plated Brass Mouthpiece $240 (Gold Plated $360)
- Plastic Mouthpiece $120
- Brass Tone Modifier $50 (Silver Plated $75, Gold Plated $95)
- Similar to a PT65 cup
- Shallow, modified V shape
- Excellent balance of clarity and projection
- Even response in all registers and a round, full tone
- Similar to the Schilke Geib, Bach 7, Bach 12, and Yamaha 67C4 mouthpieces
- Cup shape is a modified funnel, which is slightly more bowl shaped than a Helleberg style cup
- Sounds is less dark than a Helleberg cup, with a bit more projection
- Excellent choice for rotary valve tubas
- Helleberg style cup similar to the Schilke Helleberg II, Conn Helleberg, and Laskey H series mouthpieces
- Deep funnel shape
- Dark, round sound that still has excellent projection when desired
- The Wedge D cup has a deep bowl shape similar to the PT50 and PT88 mouthpieces.
- In smaller diameter is an excellent choice for a player looking for the characteristics of a Bach 24AW on EEb tuba.
- In larger diameters produces a huge sound with a very even response in all registers.
- Silver or Gold Plated Brass
- Range from 1.26 inches (32 mm) to 1.32 inches (33.5 mm) measured at .05 inches into the cup.
- Are you uncertain about what size shank you need? Get all the information your need from our Tuba Shank Guide.
Not sure which mouthpiece to choose? Call 1-877-679-3343