We offer 90 days to play-test your mouthpiece, and if you're not satisfied you can send if back for a full refund.
About Our Policy
We are proud to provide the most generous return policy in the mouthpiece industry. We inspect each mouthpiece before it is shipped to ensure our customers are receiving the highest quality product.
The customer is 100% responsible for returning the mouthpiece in NEW condition.
By returning any mouthpiece for refund/exchange you are confirming that you have read and agreed to the following:
Full refunds will not be given for returns showing any kind of wear – including the following:
- Insertion marks on the shank that are more than very minor and superficial.
- Tiny dings or dents anywhere on the mouthpiece. These usually occur on the top and outer surface of the rim.
- Any scratches on the mouthpiece, especially the rim or cup. These are common on the outer surface of the rim.
- Any other signs of wear.
Any cosmetic damage will result in a 25% deduction from you refund.
Structural/functional damage will result in larger deductions to cover more extensive repairs, at our discretion.
Click here to download PDF: “Care and Feeding of your Wedge Mouthpiece: Making the Most of our 90 Day Return Policy”
Exchanges can also be arranged by emailing Daniel at email@example.com. Daniel will send instructions. There is a $12 shipping charge for mouthpieces sent out on exchange.
Keeping your Mouthpiece in New Condition
It requires extraordinary care to keep a mouthpiece in new condition during a trial – about 25% of mouthpieces are returned showing signs of wear. Unfortunately, it is very easy to damage a mouthpiece.
- Place the mouthpiece on the shelf of your music stand.
- Place the mouthpiece directly on any hard surface such as wood, metal, the floor, a shelf, or a counter top.
- Set the mouthpiece down beside another mouthpiece or any hard object so that they could make contact.
- Allow the mouthpiece to rattle around in your case.
- Screw it hard or twist it in the receiver of your instrument.
- Any of the above is enough to result in a 25% reduction in your refund.
- The mouthpiece should either be in your horn, or in the cloth bag in which it was shipped at all times.
- If you set the mouthpiece down it MUST be on a soft cloth surface, otherwise it will very likely be damaged.
Following the above instructions is the best way to keep your mouthpiece in new condition and receive the full refund value in the case of a return.
Do not send back your mouthpiece without a Return Authorization.
Returns sent without a Return Authorization will not be accepted.