RETURNS AND EXCHANGES WITHIN 90 DAYS
• Silver plated and plastic mouthpieces purchased at regular prices can be returned for a full refund. You have 90 days from when you receive your mouthpiece to request a refund.
• Discounted mouthpieces, custom mouthpieces, and gold plated mouthpieces, cannot be returned for refunds or exchanges. These items are final sale.
• Refunds will only be issued back onto the original form of payment.
• It can take up to a week for a refund to appear on your card statement after it has been issued.
• You have 90 days from when you receive your mouthpiece to request an exchange and receive full value towards a different mouthpiece.
• The customer is required to pay for shipping the mouthpiece to us and must pay $12 to have the new mouthpiece shipped.
Exchanges after 90 days - BECOME A WEDGETARIAN FOR LIFE!
Effective for orders placed on or after September 1, 2019.
Discounted mouthpieces, custom mouthpieces, and gold plated mouthpieces are not eligible for refunds or exchanges.
Silver plated and plastic mouthpieces can be exchanged at any time following the 90 days as part of our Wedgetarian for Life program. See details below.
You must email Daniel at email@example.com to arrange a return for refund or exchange.
How does the Wedgetarian for Life program work?
• Your mouthpiece can be returned in exchange for a different size at any time after the initial 90 day return period.
• You will receive a store credit worth 80% of the purchase value of your mouthpiece towards any new Wedge mouthpiece.
• You are responsible for shipping the old mouthpiece back to us.
• You pay $12 to cover the cost of shipping the new mouthpiece to you.
• Exchanges must be for a different size or style, not just a replacement of the exact same mouthpiece.
• Exchanges are only available to the original purchaser.
Example of Steps in the Wedge Mouthpiece Exchange Program
- Dave buys a mouthpiece for $200.
- Two years later he decides he needs a different size.
- Dave sends his old mouthpiece back and receives a $160 credit towards a new mouthpiece.
- He pays $40 for the exchange and $12 to cover the shipping of the new mouthpiece, a total of $52 to upgrade to a brand-new mouthpiece worth $200.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for return instructions prior to sending your order back.
Taking care of your mouthpiece -
For us to offer such a generous return policy we do ask you to take good care of any mouthpiece you might want to return.
IN ORDER TO AVOID SCRATCHING THE SILVER DO NOT:
- Place the mouthpiece on the shelf of your music stand.
- Place the mouthpiece directly on any hard surface such as wood, metal, the floor, a shelf, or a counter top.
- Set the mouthpiece down beside another mouthpiece or any hard object so that they could make contact.
- Allow the mouthpiece to rattle around in your case.
- Screw it hard or twist it in the receiver of your instrument.
- The mouthpiece should either be in your horn, or in the cloth bag in which it was shipped at all times.
- If you set the mouthpiece down it MUST be on a soft cloth surface, otherwise it will very likely be damaged.
Please email email@example.com for return instructions, prior to sending your order back.
Do not send back your mouthpiece without a Return Authorization.