We have found a way to maintain our production capacity during the COVID 19 pandemic in a way that keeps our team safely separated in satellite locations at home.
This will allow us to continue making new plastic mouthpieces, and silver plated brass mouthpieces as long as the plating facilities we use remain open. However, it will mean that our capacity will be reduced and production times are will be significantly longer.
Canada Post has temporarily suspended services to and from many countries. Until services have been restored we are unable to process shipments or exchanges to affected countries. See details on the Canada Post Website.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Our return and exchange policy will remain largely unchanged.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES WITHIN 90 DAYS
• Mouthpieces purchased at regular prices can be returned for a full refund withing 90 days of purchase.
• Mouthpieces purchased at a discount cannot be returned.
• It usually takes several days for a refund to appear on your card after we have issued it.
• Mouthpieces purchased at regular prices can be exchanged within 90 days of when you receive your order.
• The customer is required to pay for shipping the mouthpiece to us and must pay $12 to have the new mouthpiece shipped.
• All packages arriving for exchange will be quarantined for 2 weeks prior to processing. As a result, the exchange process will take longer than usual.
EXCHANGES AFTER 90 DAYS - BE A WEDGETARIAN FOR LIFE!
Mouthpieces can be exchanged at any time following the 90 days as part of our Wedgetarian for Life program. See details below.
You must email Daniel at email@example.com to arrange a return for refund or exchange. Our return address has changed.
How does the Wedgetarian for Life program work?
• Your mouthpiece can be returned in exchange for a different size at any time after the initial 90 day return period.
• You will receive a store credit worth 80% of the purchase value of your mouthpiece towards any new Wedge mouthpiece.
• You are responsible for shipping the old mouthpiece back to us.
• You pay $12 to cover the cost of shipping the new mouthpiece to you.
• Exchanges must be for a different size or style, not just a replacement of the exact same mouthpiece.
• Exchanges are only available to the original purchaser.
Example of Steps in the Wedge Mouthpiece Exchange Program
- Dave buys a mouthpiece for $200.
- Two years later he decides he needs a different size.
- Dave sends his old mouthpiece back and receives a $160 credit towards a new mouthpiece.
- He pays $40 for the exchange and $12 to cover the shipping of the new mouthpiece, a total of $52 to upgrade to a brand-new mouthpiece worth $200.
We greatly appreciate your interest in our mouthpieces and your patience and understanding as we work through this difficult and challenging time together.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for return instructions prior to sending your order back.
Taking care of your mouthpiece
For us to offer such a generous return policy we do ask you to take good care of any mouthpiece you might want to return.
IN ORDER TO AVOID SCRATCHING THE SILVER DO NOT:
- Place the mouthpiece on the shelf of your music stand.
- Place the mouthpiece directly on any hard surface such as wood, metal, the floor, a shelf, or a counter top.
- Set the mouthpiece down beside another mouthpiece or any hard object so that they could make contact.
- Allow the mouthpiece to rattle around in your case.
- Screw it hard or twist it in the receiver of your instrument.
- The mouthpiece should either be in your horn, or in the cloth bag in which it was shipped at all times.
- If you set the mouthpiece down it MUST be on a soft cloth surface, otherwise it will very likely be damaged.
Following the above instructions is the best way to keep your mouthpiece in good condition.
Please email email@example.com for return instructions, prior to sending your order back.
Do not send back your mouthpiece without a Return Authorization.
Returns sent without a Return Authorization will not be accepted.