67 Series One Piece
67 Series mouthpieces have an Inner Diameter of .670 inches measured .04 inches into the cup
Ordered from Shallowest to Deepest Cup
67S - Excellent choice for someone looking for a lead mouthpiece to complement a Bach 1-1/2C, Bach 3C, or similar “legit” mouthpiece.
- Shallow cup, similar to a Schilke 14A4A cup.
- Excellent projection, slightly less support in upper register than the ES cup.
- Less prone to bottoming out than the ES cup.
- Excellent for lead when a solid mid to low register is also desired.
- Works well for piccolo trumpet when a brighter sound with more projection is desired.
- Surprisingly good low register for a shallow lead mouthpiece.
Buy 67S - $210 USD - Free Shipping - 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
67M - Similar to a Bach 7E, Schilke or Yamaha B, Curry M, and Warburton M cup. Excellent all around mouthpiece with a very versatile sound.
- Suitable for concert band, marching band, and jazz or big band.
- Can also be made to blend in a chamber group or orchestral setting, especially when used with a heavyweight backbore in order to darken the sound.
- Functions well as a Piccolo trumpet mouthpiece with a medium cup is desired.
Buy 67M - $210 USD - Free Shipping - 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
67MV - Great choice for pit and pops, concert band, and jazz soloing where a bright lead sound is not needed.
- Similar in diameter to a Bach 3C (just very slightly smaller).
- Medium cup with a modified V shape at bottom of cup leading into throat, similar to a Bach 3C.
- Good orchestral mouthpiece for someone who wants a little more projection, or who has a naturally dark sound.
Buy 67MV - $210 USD - Free Shipping - 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
67MD - Excellent for orchestral trumpet players who want a slightly scaled down and more efficient version of a Bach 1-1/2C, with a slightly more bowl shaped cup for better projection.
- MD (Medium Deep) cup, which is similar to a Bach 1 1/2 C or 5C, Warburton MD, regular Schilke, or Yamaha C cup.
- This cup produces a large, dark orchestral sound.
- Slightly brighter sound with more projection then MDV
- Good choice for C trumpet
Buy 67MD - $210 USD - Free Shipping - 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
67MDV - Excellent for orchestral trumpet players who want a slightly scaled down and more efficient version of a Bach 1-1/2C.
- MDV (Medium Deep V) cup, which is similar to a Bach 1 1/2 C or 5C, Warburton MD, regular Schilke, or Yamaha C cup, but with a slightly more V shaped transition into the throat that provides a rich sound and smooth transition between notes.
- Excellent balance between the registers and the ability to produce a dark orchestral tone or enough projection to lead a section as required.
- Deeper than a Bach 3C or Wedge MV cup, producing a darker sound more suitable for orchestral playing.
Buy 67MDV - $210 USD - Free Shipping - 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
67RT - This mouthpiece is designed with a modified V cup that has been optimized for use on a rotary trumpet.
- Upper part of the cup is similar to the MD or MDV cup, although not quite as deep, and the lower part of the cup has a more accentuated V shape compared to the MDV.
- Produces a silky, dark tone when played at low to medium volumes, and the desired brilliance and projection at higher dynamics.
- Very stable and forgiving, and despite the rotary trumpet designation also works very well as an orchestral or jazz mouthpiece.
Buy 67RT - $210 USD - Free Shipping - 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
67D - Designed for a big, dark, orchestral sound.
- D (Deep) cup is similar to a Bach 3B or 5B, Warburton D, GR LX, Schilke D, or Yamaha D.
Buy 67D - $210 USD - Free Shipping - 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
There are no products listed under this category.