All of our orders have a free shipping option and are subject to our Return Policy
Shop Cornet Mouthpieces
Learn more about our Cornet Mouthpieces
- One Piece Silver Plated Brass Mouthpiece $210 (Gold Plated $275)
- Silver Plated British Cornet Brass Top $170 (only while supplies last)
- Silver Plated Regular Cornet Brass Top $155 (Gold Plated $200)
- Plastic British & Regular Top $90
- British Cornet Shank $55 (Gold Plated $100)
- Regular Cornet Backbore $85 (Gold Plated $130)
- Angled Rim Mouthpieces add $40
British cornet and regular cornet styles
- Similar to Denis Wick mouthpieces
- Shorter than regular cornet mouthpieces
- Deeper cup options
- Larger throat
- Broader, darker sound
- Popular for Brass Band
One and Two Piece Models
We are in the process of phasing out brass British Cornet tops.
- One piece models are available in silver or gold plated brass, or black delrin plastic.
- Tops are available in clear acrylic or black delrin plastic.
- We have some brass tops available while supplies last.
- Two piece models have a top and separate shank
- Top can be used with shank for British cornet, flugelhorn, or trumpet
- Optional 5 or 10 degree angled rim on two piece models for players with overbite
- Medium (similar to Wick B cup), and Deep (similar to deep Wick cup)
- #19 on medium cups and #15 on deep cups
- One piece available in silver plated brass, a mix of silver and gold plated brass, fully gold plated brass, or black delrin plastic.
- Two piece models consist of a top, made of clear acrylic or black delrin plastic, and a silver or gold plated brass shank. Some silver plated brass tops are available while supplies last.
Shop British Cornet Mouthpieces
- Similar to Bach, Schilke, and Yamaha regular cornet mouthpieces
Two Piece Design
- Separate top and screw on backbore
- Threads compatible with Warburton and other similar threads
- Optional 5 or 10 degree angled models for players with overbite
- Regular cornet top depth similar to Wick B cup
- Wedge trumpet tops can also be used for shallower cornet cup options and for piccolo trumpet
Shop Regular Cornet Mouthpieces
- Sizes Small, Medium, Medium Large, and Large
- Silver or gold plated brass
- #27 (0.144 inch) and #25 (0.1495 inch)
- Tops are available in silver or gold plated brass, Delrin, and Acrylic plastic
Choose Your Style Options
Cornet Mouthpiece Comparison Table
British Style Cornet
There are no products listed under this category.